CALL FOR EXPERTS
In Transit Call for Experts
The In Transit consortium is launching a call for experts with relevant expertise in the TEXTILE, AEROSPACE, ADVANCED MANUFACTURING and CONSTRUCTION sectors to evaluate proposals submitted under In Transit call for DEVELOP projects.
More information regarding the selection of experts is provided in the following call text.
Who can become an In Transit expert?
In order to be eligible for the Open Call evaluation process, experts can be from all 27 EU countries or the United Kingdom.
More specifically, experts must be experienced evaluators and/or entrepreneurship experts of at least five years of experience in some of the following areas, within the TEXTILE, AEROSPACE, ADVANCED MANUFACTURING, and CONSTRUCTION:
- Co-creation and technology uptake facilitation (innovation and technology transfer services):
- Definition of a joint R&D project for co-creation or technology adaptation with a local subcontractor or other local partner(s).
- Analysis of the IP environment.
- Technology scouting and novelty verification, technology valuation, technology legal situation analysis, technology protection & valorisation strategy design.
- Market prospection, innovation management and investment
- Accessing new markets, internationalization of SMEs, improving SME competitiveness, improvement of investment readiness – coaching, mentoring…
- Administrative and legal business environment, administrative and legal FTO/due diligence verification, business analysis & planning, new business opportunities, strategic and project management.
- Research experience
- Brand engagement and positioning, concept development, trend watching, customer insight, user experience, product innovation, message development.
- Competition analysis, observational studies, risk analysis, segmentation study, case studies, focus groups, in-depth interviews, experimental studies, survey design.
How to apply for In Transit calls evaluation?
If you are interested to participate in the In Transit 1st Call for external experts, please register and send your application to calls.intransitproject.eu.
The registration is open from 6th November 2023 until 9th January.
Right after the submission, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
If you are accepted as an external expert, you will receive an e-mail from the In Transit team at the end of January 2024 asking you to confirm your availability within the evaluation period (March 2024).